Oct 4, 2015

Narrater: (Sad (bin Abi Waqqas)) Hadidth No: (556)

Allah's Apostle distributed something (from the resources of Zakat) amongst a group of people while I was sitting amongst them, but he left a man whom I considered the best of the lot. So, I went up to Allah's Apostle and asked him secretly, ''Why have you left that person? By Allah! I consider him a believer.'' The Prophet said, ''Or merely a Muslim (Who surrender to Allah).'' I remained quiet for a while but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. I said, ''O Allah's Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah! I consider him a believer. '' The Prophet said, ''Or merely a Muslim.'' I remained quiet for a while but could not help repeating my question because of what I knew about him. I said, ''O Allah's Apostle! Why have you left that person? By Allah! I consider him a believer.'' The Prophet said, ''Or merely a Muslim.'' Then Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, ''I give to a person while another is dearer to me, for fear that he may be thrown in the Hell-fire on his face (by renegating from Islam).''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts