Jul 9, 2016

Narrater: (Aisha) Hadidth No: (11)

We set out along with Allah's Apostle shortly before the appearance of the new moon (crescent) of the month of Dhi-l-Hijja and he said to us, ''Whoever wants to assume Ihram for Hajj may do so; and whoever wants to assume Ihram for Umra may do so. Hadn't I brought the Hadi (animal for sacrificing) (with me), I would have assumed Ihram for Umra.'' ('Aisha added,): So some of us assumed Ihram for Umra while the others for Hajj. I was amongst those who assumed Ihram for Umra. The day of Arafat approached and I was still menstruating. I complained to the Prophet (about that) and he said, ''Abandon your Umra, undo and comb your hair, and assume Ihram for Hajj;.'' When it was the night of Hasba, he sent Abdur Rahman with me to At-Tan'im and I assumed Ihram for Umra (and performed it) in lieu of my missed Umra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts