Aug 23, 2017

Narrater: (Aisha) Hadidth No: (421)

Sad bin Abi Waqqas and Abu bin Zam'a quarreled over a boy. Sad said, ''O Allah's Apostle! This boy is the son of my brother ('Utba bin Abi Waqqas) who took a promise from me that I would take him as he was his (illegal) son. Look at him and see whom he resembles.'' Abu bin Zam'a said, ''O Allah's Apostle! This is my brother and was born on my father's bed from his slave-girl.'' Allah's Apostle cast a look at the boy and found definite resemblance to Utba and then said, ''The boy is for you, O Abu bin Zam'a. The child goes to the owner of the bed and the adulterer gets nothing but the stones (despair, i.e. to be stoned to death). Then the Prophet said, ''O Sauda bint Zama! Screen yourself from this boy.'' So, Sauda never saw him again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts