Feb 21, 2018

Narrater: (Umar bin Al-Khattab) Hadidth No: (601)

I heard Hisham bin Hakim bin Hizam reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way different to that of mine. Allah's Apostle had taught it to me (in a different way). So, I was about to quarrel with him (during the prayer) but I waited till he finished, then I tied his garment round his neck and seized him by it and brought him to Allah's Apostle and said, ''I have heard him reciting Surat-al-Furqan in a way different to the way you taught it to me.'' The Prophet ordered me to release him and asked Hisham to recite it. When he recited it, Allah s Apostle said, ''It was revealed in this way.'' He then asked me to recite it. When I recited it, he said, ''It was revealed in this way. The Qur'an has been revealed in seven different ways, so recite it in the way that is easier for you.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts